Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kuriya Fish Market

I was wondering at Nex for my dinner,thinking to just take away since I was alone. I thought of having sushi so head up to Ichiban as I know they sell sushi take away. I then saw below promotion at Kuriya Fish Market, 30% off with minimum purchase of $5 and above. I am not too sure when the promotion started, the time I reached there was around 8pm++ so I think it might be starting at 8pm. I bought some sushi and the bread pudding. Sushi quite standard, looks fresher than some take away places, the bread pudding($1.90) not prepared by them, it is somehow factory made, the taste not too bad for the price I paid.




Kuriya Fish Market

#B1-03 nex
23 Serangoon Central
Tel:  6634 4568
Daily: 10:30am -9:30pm
Website: http://www.kuriyafishmarket.com.sg/locations/

No comments: