Thursday, May 24, 2012

Swensen

I always heard that Swensens's cusines is nice. I had went there for few times as well with my friend.

I tasted Crayfish Pasta , Mega Burger and White Chocolate Blondie. I like the Blondie, it tasted nice but a bit too sweet for me.

I should posted the real picture next time if I dine in again as I forget to take picture when I dined in.


White Chocolate Blondie(Almond-filled rich white chocolate blondie sizzling with maple butter syrup, served with Ol' Fashioned Vanilla ice cream and a shower of pistachios, peanuts and almonds)

Mega Burger(Juicy beef patty, ham, bacon, grilled vegetables, onions and melted cheese with a fried egg to top it off! Served with U.S. fries and coleslaw)

Crayfish Pasta (Whole crayfish, crabsticks and fish fillets in tangy tomato sauce)

Recently I went to Swenses again with my sister. Here were what we had. We ordered quite a few to share so that we can have maximum taste.
Mango Prawn Salad - I love the Mango Prawn Salad. It is really nice with the sauce especially
Fried Mushroom - Quite a simple fried dish but they used my favorite mushroom.

Fried Calamari - This is quite good also to go for the appertiser.

Cannot remember what pizza is this. Most likely is the Haiwaiian pizza, taste average but I dun like the thick crust.

Chocolate Ice-Cream Foundue - Sometime we need to pamper ourselves with the desserts, so foundue is the one. This is so yummy, I always have no resistance to the dessert.

Swensen
Address: 9 Bishan Place, #01-39
Tel: 62526229
URL: http://www.swensens.com.sg/

No comments: