Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bistro One Zero Three

I wouldn't know this place if my colleague never introduce it to me. He come for its unique wines. 

From outside, the restaurant look really ordinary, like quite old also. If it wasn't my colleague, I think I wont know about it. I love the atmosphere of this small and cosy restaurant. The food here are really good especially the dessert.

The main courses are quite good.. The pork chop was tender and juicy. The Lamb Shoulder Rack I can accept as I normally dun like the smell of the lamb and this doesn't have strong smell.

Their wines are great as mentioned by my colleagues. I am not a wine person but I believe my colleagues will appreciate them much.

I love their dessert especially Panacotta with mocha sauce. It is so far the best I had tasted. Chocolate Walnut Brownie with French Vanilla Ice Cream is great too.



Fried Calamari
Fries
Bruschetta

Smoked Duck Salad

Lamb Shoulder Rack ($29.90++)

Panacotta with mocha sauce ($6.00++)

Chocolate Walnut Brownie with French Vanilla Ice Cream ($6.00++)


Bistro One Zero Three
Address: 103 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore
Tel: +65 6476 6373
URL: http://www.bistro103.com.sg/

No comments: