Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Inle Myanmar

This is my 2nd visit to Inle Myanmar. I was 1st introduced with Myanmar food by my friend. She brought me to this restaurant. Whenever I think of Myanmar food, I will come here. Their food overall are nice, however, I found their food a bit salty and oily.

The Pennywort Salad is always my appetiser. I love this salad. the vegetables, peanut and the sauce are well mixed. The Myanmar Fried Kway Teow and Seafood Glass Noodle tasted good. The taste is different from the Chinese style but I feel oily and a bit salty as well. They still have other good food that we can try out next time.

The most unforgettable soup that I tried here. I forget the name but it smell like urine and have a weird taste. We really lost our appetise on it, so we almost left the whole bowl untouched, a bit wasted.

Myanmar Fried Kway Teow

Seafood Glass Noodle

Gourd Fritters

Pennywort Salad

Pork Sausage

My1st visit, everything are nice except the soup. We almost left it untouch. Another thing is the food are quite oily and salty to me.







This is the scary soup that we left after our 1st sip. The smell is like urine and most of us didn't dare to try it.

Inle Myanmar
Peninsula Plaza Outlet
111 North Bridge Road
#B1-07 (A/B) Peninsula Plaza
Singapore 179098

Tel: +65 6333 5438
Fax: +65 6333 5436
Opening Hours: 11am ~ 10pm Daily
Email: contact@inlemyanmar.com.sg
Website: www.inlemyanmar.com.sg

No comments: