Monday, September 15, 2014

Ming Yue Confectionery 明裕饼家

Local friend recommended me this old fashion bakery. I tried the Heong Peng  (香饼) from this bakery and I love it. So I got the name of the bakery and decided to get it ourselves when we visited Ipoh.

During our visit,it happened very close to mooncake festival hence they produced only 2 type of pastries and the rest the mooncake. Luckily the item I want is in the list and I underdtand from the boss that xiang bin is the popular item from the shop.

It is now no 1 Heong Peng in my list.



My friend sent me this picture when she read this. As I said the time we visited, it was near to mooncake season, so my sister did bought a box of mooncake home due to she saw quite a lot of people got it and she wanted to try. It is really cheap if compare to the mooncake you get from the mall. She paid RM20+ for a box of mooncake with different flavours. I never try the mooncake but my sister's comment is the mooncake is quite good.


Ming Yue Confectionery 明裕饼家
Address: 50, Jalan Peh Kee Koh, Taman Kampar, 30250 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Tel:+60 5-255 4128

No comments: