Friday, September 12, 2014

Cafe L'Espresso

My 2nd time visit after few years and it is still the best high tea place among all those I visited. I particularly like the savoury session more than the sweet session.

The small pastries tasted really good and so as the other sandwiches. I did not tried the scone as I was too full. I love the bread pudding which I had 2 portions, the creme brulee is good too.
Slightly disappointed with the sweet session as I expected higher, only a few items are good. The ice cream from Movenpick is a good choice.

Overall, I still like the high tea environment,  if the weather is good, o do prefer to have outdoor seating. The current high tea price is as below:-

English Afternoon Tea: $45 per adult, $22.50 per child
(with 2 servings of coffee or tea; from a selection of premium coffee and TWG tea)

English Afternoon Tea: $68 per adult
(with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne and 2 servings of coffee or tea)

Child price is for children 6 – 11 years of age. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. 


Cafe L'Espresso
Address: GF, Goodwood Park Hotel, 22 Scotts Road
Tel: 67301743

No comments: