Thursday, September 18, 2014

Creamy Curry Chicken

I had some whipping cream in fridge so thinking is there any cuisines I can cook using that. I checked online and found this recipe - Creamy Curry Chicken and it is so easy to cook. I shared with friend for this dish and they said nice but it is scarily oily. So I guess this might be the 1st timw but also last time I cook using whipping cream as normally I won't have whipping cream ready for curry.

Ingredients:

300g boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup margarine(As I used non stick pan so I just put little of it)
8 ounces heavy whipping cream (~230ml)
3 tablespoon curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
1 big yellow onion
1 pack of fresh mushroom

Directions:

1. Melt margarine in nonstick frying pan.
Add onion stir fry till slightly brown then chicken to pan, cover, cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
2. Combine whipping cream with curry powder in small bowl, set aside.
3. Turn chicken over, pour curry mix over chicken.
4. Add in the mushroom. Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes.
5. Serve over cooked brown rice.

No comments: