Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Plain

Cafe hopping again - my 2nd stop of the day at Tanjong Pagar. We supposed to come here for our brunch,  but a friend was late so we went to another cafe at the same row.



The plain famous for its coffee.  I already had my 1st cup of latte elsewhere so I got Affragato ($5.5). My 1st interesting Afragato experience was at a cafe in Brisbane. The plain has quite a good one mainly because of the espresso.  Love it.


My friend had Generra Hot ($5.5), a very unique orange tasted coffee. Very special and she love that.
The food menu looks interesting but when I saw the display on the counter,  I felt that is just too common and doesn't really attracted us. 




We got Darling's Egg ($7.5) for one. It is poached eggs with ham, cheese & roma tomatoes
on sourdough toast,  tasted rather normal.  The next is Humpty Dumpty & Vegemite Soldiers ($7.5), dippy eggs with vegemite on buttered toasts sticks.  Interesting combo but when we looked at our food, this simple dish costed me quite a lot.


This is the only menu the cafe has. You have to refer to here for the order. You may also refer to the online menu.


The Plain
Address: 50 Craig Road, #01-01, Singapore 089688
Tel:6225 4387
Operating Hours: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm

No comments: