- Certified Organic Spirulina Stick Noodles 60g
- Shitake Mushroom Sauce(You can use any sauce you like)
- Minced Meat 50g
- Asparagus 5 sticks (sliced slantly into pieces)
- Olive Oil Few drops
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes(or till you taste the noodles is to the texture you like)
- Removed softened noodles from the pot. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. Drain Water and set aside
- Heat the pan and add olive oil. Sir fried the minced meat until it is cooked. Add the asparagus and stir fried for 5 minutes.
- While asparagus turn a bit brownish at the edge, add the mushroom sauce and stir fried for another 2 minutes.
- Put the vegetable, meat and sauce mixture onto the noodles.
- Serve while hot.