Saturday, May 31, 2014

Purple Tea Cane Restaurant

My friend highly recommended the Lei Cha Tea soup at this restaurant and said that it is the best that she had. I am not a Lei Cha fan so cannot really tell what is the different but lei cha here have less mint taste so it is still acceptable for me.


Vegetarian Spring Roll with Shu Xian Tea(RM13.90++) - tasted average, not very much of the tea flavour. Presentation looks fine.


Lei Cha Tea Soup (RM7.9++) - I thought it is kind of tea but it is actually soup and first time I saw the soup served in this way. Very different experience. Both of my friend like it very much, I think this is really good. 


Tea Eggs(RM3++) - This is very good, very well did. It could be it was boiled in the tea soup for quite long time.


Burdock (Niu Bang)Chicken Soup with Oolong Tea(RM7.9++) - This is first time I had soup cooked with burdock, tasted not bad for me, the way it served in a tea pot and drink in the cup made me think of the ancient chinese people on how they drink in the drama.



Purple Cane Tea Restaurant
Address: Lot LG 206, Lower Ground Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603- 2283 6090

No comments: