Saturday, May 31, 2014

Alexis

I wanted to have some desserts and happened we went to The Garden, my friend the recommended me the  good tiramisu at Alexis. It is located at the 1st floor and the restaurant is quite big(as in it has bigger space), may be 2 shops area. The restaurant have smoking and non-smoking environment. I was here purely for its desserts as I did not try any of its main dish.


Bitter Sweet(RM13++) - tasted average for me as I personally like the moister type of chocolate cake and the cake layer was a bit dry for me.

Flat White(RM11.50++) - tasted good for me. My friend had Cafe Latte(RM11.50++).


Tiramisu(RM16++) - This was the reason I was at this restaurant. The highly recommended tiramisu. It is so far the most expensive tiramisu I had in Malaysia. It tasted quite nice with the caramel roasted almond(or nuts) on top of the tiramisu. I love tiramisu to be more cheesy where this overall is less cheesy. The cake on the shelf looked very big piece but it seemed we are unlucky, they served us with the smaller piece. It was served with strawbery sauce which added some points on that.


These were other interesting cakes that was disaplyed on the shelf on the day we visited. One of the popular item is pavlova cake, the reason why I did not get it because I tried the original from New Zealand before and it was very sweet. I was a bit scare of that so I missed it, if you are sweet tooth, do go ahead with this.


Alexis
Address: Lot f209 1st Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2287 2281
Website | Facebook

No comments: