Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lai Kee Fishball Noodles

I saw this recommended fishball noodes on JohorKaki blog and i checked with my friend that stayed at this area. They like the fishball too but it is always crowded so you have to wait for quite sometime. The fish balls, fish cakes etc are freshly made everyday since they started in 1987. You can enjoy the really traditional way. 

We passed by this famous stall but did not managed to try out as we wanted to go for another place. I told my friend, I would like to try it next time when I visit again. For a quick one, we take away the deep fried bean curd skin fish cake. A bit salty for me to eat as a snack but taste is good, crispy enough.


Lai Kee Fishball Noodles
Address: 90, Jalan Pahlawan 2, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah (TUTA), Skudai, 81300 Johor Baru

No comments: