Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jin Xuan Hong Kong锦选香港特极点心

I tried this dim sum restaurant at Kuchai Lama branch and did not have a very good experience, reason being the stuff served cold. I only like the dim sum served hot. We arrived around 10am and you can see the crowd, it was not very long queue, so we got the seat quite fast although it was outside. Overall, my experience here was much better than the one I had at Kuchai Lama.


We just happened to sit in front of this huge menu. So it was pretty easy for us to choose from the menu. It seems the dim sum price basically has 4 types Medium中点(RM4+), Large大点(RM4.5+), Special特点(RM5+) and Super超点(RM12+)


201 Fried Glutinous Rice(RM4.5+) - I love this although it is glutinous rice but it is not the sticky version. 210 Fried Prawn Beancurd Roll(RM5+) - a bit oily but still taste good and crispy. 
205 Fish Paste Eggplant(RM4.5+) - a type of yong taofu, tasted quite good with the sauce


Golden Bun(RM4+) - the custard was flowing which is the style I like. The version here is nice.


Steamed Beancurd(RM4.5+) - this taste average. Siew Mai(RM4.5+) tasted quite good. Fried Carrot Cake tasted average.


Finally is our most expensive selection, the super dim sum - Salted Shirmp Scallops(RM12+), I like it personally but the skin a bit too hard. This is a fried dim sum which I did not see at other dim sum place.


Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Puchong Jaya Sdn Bhd
Address: No 27G, Jalan Puteri 1/6, Bandar Puteri 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel: 603 - 80667886

No comments: