Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hatched

We came here to celebrate a friend's birthday. The food here overall is average but a bit pricey just for egg cuisines. Each of us got one main for ourselves and get one side for sharing. Our total bill damage for 5 people is $158++.


Cappuccino($5++) - tasted average, I like stronger coffee smell and this not up to the level I like. Cheese Fries($12++) - If you like cheese then it is good. If not probably you won't like it. I like cheese so it is a good start with me but it came late and I already started with my main course so I did not have space for it anymore.


Sir Benedict($19++) - you can choose with only one poached egg version with cheaper price. I was sharing this with a friend, so I get the complete size. The special about this is it came with mash potatoes. Overall, taste average, I prefer thicker hollandaise sauce.


Breakfast Burrito($16++) - scrambled egg with fried chicken stuffed in the burrito.


Croque Madame($16++) - grilled ham and cheese topped with fried egg, served with steak fries. The best was when you cut the egg, the yolk flow over the toast and mixed with it. It really looked easy but taste good.


Papillote($16++) - smoked salmon on top of the scrambled egg, with sour cream and sautéed potatoes. My friend said it tasted average.

Hatched
Address: 26 Evans Rd, Singapore 259367
Tel: 6735 0012

No comments: