Monday, April 28, 2014

Restoran Kin Hua锦华茶餐室

Traditional coffee house that you can find in Malaysia. Every time when I went to JB, most probably ended at city square mall or at most I walked out to have the famous curry fish head. So I decided to walk a bit further to find some food and happen to see a map from JohorKaki on the list of coffeeshop or eatery that is within walking distance from city square mall.

The coffee shop was crowded even we reached around 10am. We got the traditional coffees and toasts. That is my main purpose here and my friend got additional egg. I cannot recall how much we had paid for this but for sure is less than RM10 for 2 coffees, 2 pieces of toast and 1 egg.

Coffee tasted good, toast tasted normal but the kaya they used quite nice. Egg cannot go wrong, just nice. The coffee shop has other thing to eat, like bee hun, noodles etc. It sells mixed rice during lunch time.


Restoran Kin Hua锦华茶餐室
Address: 8 Jalan Trus, 80000 Johor Bahru

No comments: