Friday, April 25, 2014

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar

Heare about this Japanese restaurant from a friend,  but we did not get to try out due to last min cancellation last time.  Finally I made it. It is advise that you make the reservation if you want to avoid the queue. Not very long but I think at least 30mins wait and don't be late as they only hold your table for 10mins.
If you have safra or passion card, you will get 10% off of your total bill. The restaurant located at Wisma Astria Food Court, however the price of the stuff is not the food court price.


I got the famous M19 Shiok Maki ($16.80+) and I see almost every table got it. There are 2 types of Shiok Maki; 1st generation is with Eel and 2nd generation is with crispy prawn. We got the 1st generation as we wanted to try the eel. Me and my friend both like this sushi. Yummy!!


Next, we got Sukiyaki Beef($14+) with Ramen ($2+ add on). I still don't like Sukiyaki soup as a bit sweet and salty,  but the ingredients were nice.


There is no Chawanmushi so we got the Sashimi Mori($12+). Sashimi was fresh and good. For skewers,  we ordered the Aspara Buta Maki - grilled asparagus with pork belly($3+) and Tsukune - chicken meat ball($2+). I like the pork belly but not the meat ball. The meat ball itself was really mini and taste not as I think of.

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
Address: Wisma Atria, Singapore 238877
Tel: 9180 3805

No comments: