Thursday, November 21, 2013

oBlong

After a Korean dinner at Serangoon Garden, me and my colleague were trying to find a place to sit down for some drink or desserts and we found this ice-cream place. It seems new to us and not so crowded, we immediately got a seat. I never heard about this ice-cream brand so we thought of trying out the new stuff. 

The selection of the ice-cream is lesser than I thought of, so I asked them when do they opened. They told me that day(15th Nov 2013) was their 1st day opening here and told me they have another branch at Balmoral Plaza.


I saw their coffee machine and happily ordered a cappuccino($5). The coffee tasted average but presentation was totally failed, I knew it when I saw how the staff prepared. He seems very unfamiliar with the machine. I am not sure if this is because of the new opening.


Green Tea and strawberry cheesecake($5.50) - tasted average but melted quite fast as commented by my colleague, I wasn't able to take ice-cream on that day so I just tasted some. I feel green tea flavour can be stronger, may be I like green tea that why I feel it is a bit light. The strawberry cheesecake is alright.


oBlong
Address:  10 Maju Avenue, Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore 556688

No comments: