Monday, July 1, 2013

Donutes Bakery多那之烘焙坊

My brother introduced me this bakery when he told me, "Hey, later I bring you to a 24 hours bakery shop, from Taiwan one." when we had our dinner at 12 midnight at Ah Wang Bakut Teh. I love bakery so straight away on. He said the signature bun is famous and few times he went down, he did not get to try it out. He seems like it so much.

There are 2 sessions for the Donutes, one is the Donutes Bakery and another is Donutes Coffee and Cake Baking. It was late in the night so we just went to buy some bakery and left.


This is the best seller and the signature Danish Polo丹麦菠萝(RM3.50) that my brother love so much. If you looks at the ingredients(pure New Zealand Butter, Egg & Bread Flour), it seems simple but texture different from the normal polo bao that I tasted before. It has layering of the pastry, you can see when you have 1st bite. Tasted quite good but we bought in late night so texture might has slightly change. I would feel a freshly baked Danish Polo taste even nicer. You can check on below timing on the fresh out of oven.


Another he recommended is the Taiwan Rosong罗宋面包(RM5.80). I 1st seens as Taiwan Kosong. If you know Malay, you will know Kosong means nothing. So I think the bread has no filling. Only after when I looked again, it is written as Rosong, however, the bread really dun have any filling inside, so I think Taiwan Kosong can be used here too. I ate the overnight bread, again the texture is not really good as it was hard, I think originally it should be soft when freshly baked. Taste wise not bad, but I will prefer Danish Polo more than this.


I did not get to try any cakes, too full at that moment and it was late. The cakes are presented quite well, looks nice and tempting. They have character cakes too, if you like angry bird, hello kitty etc, you can try to find your cake here.


Donutes Bakery
Address: No. 8, Jalan Kenari 6, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong (near IOI Boulevard)
Tel: 03-5880 7038

No comments: