Monday, July 1, 2013

Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh亚旺肉骨茶

My dinner on a Saturday visit to KL with my brother and sister in law at 12 MIDNIGHT! I found KL people can have really heavy supper(dinner for me). This place located under the bridge, opposite pos office and there is no signboard for it. It is not a restaurant but rather consider a stall at road side, but I think it is famous as they even have someone there just to help you on the parking. We reached around 12:30am and there were still quite a number of people in the stall.


The bak kut teh(RM20) that we ordered, we choose the pork ribs and the lean meat for 2 person, added Taufu Pok(RM2), 1st picture, the one on the left and Yau Char Gwai(RM2), a type of fried pastry, the end picture. The bak kut teh tasted average(not too sure is it my problem, I feel a bit sweet), I feel the taste not strong enough if compare to the other I tried before. 


Steamed Fish Head with Sicap, Medium Size(RM27) - The fish portion was quite big and I thought we got the large(RM31). You can choose to have it normal steamed, bean paste sauce, ginger steam or asam style. We choose bean paste sauce and the taste is really good. Beware of the fish as this fish(松鱼头) they used have a lot of bones but the meat for the fish is soft and sweet. If I will come back again, I think should be for this.


Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh亚旺肉骨茶
Address: Batu 4,1/2 Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 013-2282288/016-2341319

No comments: