Sunday, June 30, 2013

Phad Thai

I didn't want to go too far as I got no transport so I told my friend that we met at Taipan, easier for me to go there. I went to the Thai restaurant as I was searching online on any good food there. When I went in, there wasn't much people, only 1 table occupied. Straight away I was thinking how is the food as the business seems not too good. However, never try never know. I browse through the menu and they have quite a lot of choices.The price is consider cheap for me if compare to some restaurant in KL. Here I feel good food and good value after finished my meal.


Left: Thai Milk Tea(RM3++). Right: Pandan Tea(RM1++) - both tasted quite nice. I especially like the milk tea just it was too sweet for me.


Phad Thai Seafood(RM7.90++) - this is surprisingly very good value I feel with the 3 big prawn on top. There isn't other seafood, it is fried with eggs and bean sprout. Tasted a bit sweet but friend said that is because the originally Thai food in Thailand tasted more toward the sweet side.


Tom Yam Seafood(RM15.90++) - taste good and the ingredients is good for the price


Pandan Chicken(RM9.90++) - taste quite good but a bit fatty


Pineapple Fried Rice(RM9.90++) - Never taste it but my friend said tasted quite good too, have Thai feels.



Phad Thai Restaurant(Halal)
Address: 21, Jalan USJ 10/1C, 
Taipan USJ,47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +016-239 2072, +019-477 9545
Operating hours : Tues-Sun, 10am – 10pm. 
Closed on Mondays.

No comments: