Monday, June 17, 2013

Mocha Jo's Cafe

I went there just for the dessert as my friend said the cafe us famous for this. This is the cafe/bar/restauarnt one stop dining place. There were lots of variety of cake and we can just choose from the shelf. The portion of the cakes were much bigger than the one we had in Singapore and of course price is slightly higher if we do not compare with the currency. I like the atmosphere here, the day we went not very hot so kind of windy when sit at outdoor.


Velvetino Italian Hot Chocolate($4.60++) - A very thick chocolate drink. I felt like I am drinking melted chocolate instead of the chocolate drink. It was nice, rich of chocolate but I need water after that.


I can't remember the name of the cakes that we ordered. We got this from the Cake Display, each is $9.50 per slice. The taste was very good and I like the lemon pie more.




Mocha Jo's Cafe
Address: 87 Kingsway  Glen Waverley VIC 3150, Australia
Tel: (03)9560 8444
Website: http://www.mochajos.com.au/

No comments: