Thursday, June 20, 2013

Canton Paradise

I had birthday celebration dinner at Canton Paradise@AMK. Reason of choosing this place because AMK quite central then it is air-conditioned. It indeed a wise choice when you see the haze outside.  Staying indoor definitely better than outdoor.

The food portion here consider small if I tried to match with the price. Tasted wise quite standard, the food that we ordered no wow factor. I will still back to have dinner here if I want to dine in AMK. They served dim sum whole day until 4pm. Probably next time I can come for the dim sum.


Sauteed French Beans with Minced Pork and Preserved Olive($13.80++) - This is nice, my favourite among all the dishes. It has some crispy taste and make the dish great for me.


Cripsy Fried Cod Fish with Plum Sauce($12.90++) - average, the cod fish is soft.


Milk Tea至尊奶茶($2.60++) - Not that smooth, is ok. The cup that they use kind of cute and interesting.


Deep Fried Pork Ribs with Minced Garlic($16.80++) - This is very out from what we saw in the picture and taste. It is fried ribs with garlic, as you may see in the pictures below there isn't any garlic on top and no garlic taste at all. The ribs kind of hard to eat as it tasted like over fried. Really DEEP fried.


Braised Firm Toufu with Pork Belly and Fish Belly乡下猪肉鱼腩闷水鬼重($18.80++) - it has a very interesting chinese name, tasted ok, but where is my pork belly? I did tried fish belly but i din see another.


Wok-fried Cabbage with Waxed Meat and Vermicelli($14.80++) - the name sounds to me the cabbage is the main character but when I taste it I feel Cabbage & Vermicelli almost the same proportion or Vermicelli will have more. So it tasted like wok friend Vermicelli. I did not like this because it tasted sweet to me.


Poached Chinese Spinash with Egg Trio($13.80++) - I like this vegetables but the one served did not meet my expectation. Tasted is light, it is not meant not salty enough if the overall taste seems lesser. I think I can cook better than this although I am not professional.


Canton Paradise
Address: 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #B2-01/02 AMK Hub Singapore 569933
Tel: 6484 3206
Business Hours
Mon – Fri 11am – 10.00pm (last order at 9.30pm)
Sat, Sun & PH 10.30am – 10.00pm (last order at 9.30pm)

No comments: