Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yummy Claypot(Closed)

I went to this place may be two years ago and until recently I found the pictures and found that I seems missed it from my blog. I found it already been closed, wondering should I still blog it. Since my blog is about the food that I had eaten so i decided to still publish it. I still remember I had the best fried rice here so kind of pity it is closed down.

Joo Chiat always not my 1st choice if comes to selection because it is not very accessible. A colleague recommend here for a group dinner. We have almost 8 people and my colleagues decided what to order, as they know what is good here. I wasn't sure about the total price but I think this is not cheap as we had quite a lot of seafood dishes.



Chicken In Pig Stomach Soup - This is very special dish, I never try it at other place until now. It tasted quite good. It served in a claypot and it cooked with some herbs.







Seafood Porridge with crab & prawn. This soup is flavored enough with the crab taste, Yummy!


Cannot remember what is this. No memory means I might not like it!


Fried Rice - This is super nice. I am full already but still cannot hesitate to have 2 bowls it.


Fried Prawn with salted egg yolk gravy - anything fried with salted egg yolk paste is my favourite so this definitely a good dish.


Kailan with 2 flavour - one is stir fried another is deep fried. Nothing special about stir fried as quite standard. The deep fried kailan is crispy, tasted interesting.


Steamed Fish - ordinary, fish meat is soft and no strong taste. so passed!


Dessert - Yam Paste, not much memory guess it is just standard.


Yummy Claypot
Address: 340 Joo Chiat Road
Tel: 63457345

Website: http://www.ym.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yummy-ClayPot/328319862374

No comments: