Thursday, May 23, 2013

Green Pumpkin Japanese Bakery

Another Japanese bakery that I found in Nex, recently I suddenly spot quite a few Japanese Bakery and most of them have quite good standard of pastry and cakes. It is another concept of Japanese food by RE&S - Food for Life


Yuzu Cheesecake - My colleague bought for me as my birthday cake. I love cheese and Yuzu so this is really best combination. It tasted really good. Love it.


Green Pumpkin($1.60) - the signature bread, best seller in the shop. Tasted ok for me, I feel it will taste even better if it is right after it takes out from the oven.

Green Tea Azuki Roll - I don't really like the cream of the cake, it is consider too much cream for me, but the taste is good.



We went back again to the bakery to try out some other kind of cake and this time they have some interesting item. See our lovely cakes and you can imagine on the calories gain on us, but that doesn't matter. The cakes overall were nice, although they were a bit sweet.








Green Pumpkin Japanese Bakery
Address: 23 Serangoon Central #B1-80 nex Singapore 556083
Tel: 66347437
Website: http://www.greenpumpkin.com.sg/

No comments: