Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dean & Deluca

I was attracted to this restaurant cum market for brunch because of my colleague posted her food on Facebook. I passed by it when I was at Orchard Central but It did not attracted me until I saw her photo.  We reached there too early as I made a mistake on their operating time(it only open at 11am), so just mingle around but when I see more people coming in, I decided to join the queue. I was there for brunch if I cannot get a seat, that will waste my effort, right.

It offers premium meat product, specialty herbs & fruits, salad bowl concept, cheeses and one of the largest collections of California wines. You can choose to dine in or take away and also visit their market to get the raw ingredient for your meal.

It serves all day brunch menu and pastry. The food here are nice but consider expensive to me especially the Egg Benedict need $25++.  Me and my friend, we shared our order so that we can taste more stuff. Too waste to order the same stuff and luckily we din.







All the pastry shown over the counter looks so tempted but I only have one stomach to fill up.


My friend's Ginger Pear Tea($6.50++) and my Marble Latte($6.50++) which is a mix of White and Dark Chocolate. We love it!

Eggs Iberico($25++), which includes two poached eggs, sautéed mushrooms, jamon iberico and hollandaise sauce on sun dried tomato bread. 

Sautéed Brioche French Toast($22++), this is the one that I saw on my colleague Facebook and triggered me to have brunch here. This is topped with the Bananas, Fresh Berries and Vanilla Ice Cream with lot of salted caramel sauce. I love this so much but I cannot finish the whole portion by my own as the salted caramel is too heavy and sweet. I definitely need to share with friend if I go for this.


Dean and Deluca
Address: 181 Orchard Road Orchard Central
Tel:  +65 6509 7708
Daily: 11 am to 10 pm
Website: www.deandeluca.com.sg

No comments: