Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bari Uma Ramen


I knew about this ramen place accidentally when I walked pass Tanglin via Queenstown, This place is a bit out of MRT station, so it normally not my choice of eatery. Singapore has a lot of Ramen, all famous in Japan. There isn't much choice of their ramen. Signature make the best?

I ordered the best seller, the one come with Chasiu and egg. I would say I love the egg, chasiu not the best but good in average. Noodles are Q and is kind of the noodles that i love more. The most important is the soup, I personally dun really like the soup to be too sticky although it suppose meant to be rich in broth. However, the soup base in Bariuma is acceptable, just it is a bit too salty for me. overall, i feel the ramen is great! Worth to try out.

I tried their Gyoza too. This is not bad, will be good if have more generous filling.

Bari Uma Ramen
19 Tanglin Road
#B1-01 Tanglin Shopping Centre

No comments: