Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Paradise Inn

This was my birthday dinner, we supposed going for a porridge buffet but it rained quite heavily so we changed our destination. We went to the restaurant at basement of Somerset 313. Chinese food is always standard and good.

We ordered quite a lot of dishes and all tasted quite good, same like the chi char standard. The only thing is the portions are all quite small if compare for the price I paid. Since is restaurant and It charged more so I expected more on this. Hence, I felt expensive for the meal although the food is quite ok.

This were what we ordered and the pictures are a bit blur due to the camera setting and may be hand shaking. I found my HTC camera really not very good.








Paradise Inn

Address: 313 Orchard Road, #B3-39/40 313 @ Somerset, Singapore
Tel:  +65 6733 0348
Website: http://www.paradisegroup.com.sg/

No comments: