Monday, October 8, 2012

Mun Ting Xiang Tea Hut

This small eatery is not very visible if no one introduce it to me, reason being it located at TPY Entertainment Center and I hardly will go into the center. It serves Taiwan Cuisines. The decoration you can see 2 parts, one side it looks great, like a tea house feel, another side which is the counter is very messy. Overall the food here are average, so if you missed Taiwanese food, you may visit here.



Lime Juice or some lemon juice that I ordered. Taste average.


鲁肉饭 - Taiwan famous stewed minced pork with rice. This tasted average, I never try the actual Taiwan one. It will be better if it comes with stewed egg.


Crispy Fried  Chicken - average like what the rest have, nothing much special. It tasted like those packaged that you can buy in super market.


My friend's milk tea, quite special, overall still like the milk tea. I think the milk tea chains like KOI, COMEBUY, Gong Cha tasted almost the same or better than this.



Mun Ting Xiang Tea House
Address:450 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #01-03/04 Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre S(319394)
Tel: +65 63522022

No comments: