Monday, October 8, 2012

Hong Kong Day Cafe

We went to Tsim Sha Sui to enjoy the night of Hong Kong and we are hungry. As not familiar with the area, we did not spent much time to find the food, we just walked in to Harbour City to find for our dinner. Not much choices for us and most were long queue. We choose a Hong kong Cafe.


Milk Tea($16) - The taste not much different as you drink outside or the road side, their standard pretty average.


Prawn Wanton Noodles($35) - After the milk tea, I did not expect too much on this, however, it turned good for me. It looked simple, refer to the picture  below, not even a vegetable, only wanton and noodles. The wanton is nice and noodles is Q, so as the soup, overall, I quite like it.


Seafood Baked Rice($55) - Looks normal and tasted normal. I did not taste this but I asked comments from my friends. Both of the ordered the same things and both said not worth to try as it is too simple and nothing special on this.



Hong Kong Day
Zone:Harbour City.Ocean Terminal
Level:2
Shop No.:242
Tel: 2375 3789
Opening Hours:11:00 - 22:00

No comments: