Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Marukin Ramen

Saw the review for this ramen on magazine, so decided to have a try since I am ramen's fan. This probably will be the only halal ramen in Singapore as they served only chicken which normal ramen served pork, especially the delicious char siew. It located at Scotts Square, the new high end shopping mall in Orchard.

Marukin is very famous in Japan for its chicken ramen. This is their 1st branch in Singapore. The design of the restaurant looks like the normal food court, I read from magazine, it is because of the structure of the building.

I ordered the shoyu issai-gassai ramen, which has everything in the bowl, so call all in one. Miso may be too salty to me so I chose shoyu. It has char siew chicken, chicken meat balls, chicken dumplings, eggs and wing. I dun really like the noodles and may be I get used to the pork based so I feel slightly lose compare with the pork based ramen.

Overall, it is still worth the try.


 Refer to Menu, #33
 Refer to Menu, #12
 Refer to Menu, #35
 Refer to Menu, #15


Marukin Ramen
Address: 6 Scotts Road, #B1-11/12 Scotts Square, Singapore
Tel: +65 6636 3468

No comments: