Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pulau Ubin Seafood

I went Pulau Ubin with my sister and one of the friend. My sister cycled and I walked throughout the day. After the half day exercise, we decided to go Pulau Ubin Seafood for lunch. Why we choose this restaurant?  It is just because among all the restaurant, this had most people, so here we were since we have no idea which is better.

We ordered Claypot Toufu, butter sotong,  Fried Xin Chew Mee Hun  & Sambal Potato Leaves. The toufu is nice, I guess it was home made taufu, but the gravy taste a sweet and spicy, more like tomato sauce and chili sauce added.

I love the butter sotong, thumb up for this. Fried Mee Hun not too bad and Sambal Potato Leaves can be improved. It could be it is not spicy enough for us.

Overall, the food here consider good. Uncle(I guess is the owner) said you can never find any where food cheaper than Pulau Ubin Seafood.


Claypot Toufu($8)
Butter Sotong($12)
Fried Xin Chew Mee Hun($8)
Sambal Potato Leaves($12)
Pulau Ubin Seafood
42 Pulau Ubin Singapore 508293
Tel: 65432489

No comments: