Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Johor Bahru Handmade Pau/Dim Sum

I was here when I happened to go to Pulau Ubin and I found this shop. I heard from a badminton mate said this bun is so famous and it is very nice that he drive all the way to Changi for this pau every weekend.

I was introduced Amy Yi's Jumbo Pau($3), inside has egg, pork, chicken, mushroom and Chinese sausage. You will be full when you eat only half of it, unless you are big eater, else you normally can't finish it alone. The skin of the bun is sweet, you can eat that alone. The fillings inside are really great, I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It is worth the money you paid.

My sister got the Sure-Win Bao($4). It has almost the same ingredients as Amy Yi's Jumbo Pau except inside have extra Nyonya dumpling. My sister commended it quite nice but also will be too filling if you eat it alone. It need to be shared between 2 person.

It is too far from where I stay, else I dun mind to spent 30mins there to get this pau.


Look at the size of the giant bun vs big bun
Amy Yi's Jumbo Pau($3)
Inside has egg, pork, chicken, mushroom and Chinese sausage
Sure-Win Bao($4) 
Johor Bahru Handmade Pau/Dim Sum

Address: Blk 4 Changi Village Road, #01-2082 Singapore
Tel: +65 6542 2311Johor Bahru Handmade Pau/Dim Sum

No comments: