Thursday, August 28, 2014

Yoke Fook Moon 玉福满点心楼

My review on this dim sum place might have different from others. I did not manage to dine in it because I reached quite late, around 9:45pm and they were about to closed. I then checked with the boss there, isn't I see online and all other reviews that you actually open till 11pm. He said that is the old time, they changed the operating hours quite some time due to the street itself is quite dark and there were some cases happened nearby so they decided to close early.

In the end, I packed away my dim sum dinner.(or supper?). They did not have much left so we just got whatever they had since we were here and would like to try out. Taste might be vary if you dine in. What we see on below costed me almost RM50.

My brother & my SIL's comment: The dim sum cannot make it!!
My sister's comment: Ok lor!!
My Mum's comment: Not a fan of the dim sum but still ok.

My turn now. All the fried stuff that we had, I feel cannot make it may be because it is cold. The steam char siew bun - with a unique herbal taste(not sure if really herbal, but we all tasted that), is quite good for me. The siew mai tasted average. Prawn dumpling I did not have it.

Do drop by early if you want to try out their dim sum in hot!!








Yoke Fook Moon 玉福满点心楼
Address: 67-69, Jalan Leong Sin Nam, 30300, Ipoh, Perak, 30300, Malaysia
Tel:+60 5-241 6589
Operating hours : 6am-10am, 6.30pm-10pm

No comments: