Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Providore

Providore, not only a cafe by itself, it is also a brand of quite a number of products. I went to the Providore cafe at Orchard for a tea time while waiting for my next appointment. It has a grocery shop next door right opposite the cafe where you can buy coffee, tea, chutneys, pickles, savoury jam, sauces etc.


I had Mocha($5++) and Raspberry Cake($8.5++). It took me a while to decide what cake to have as quite a few looked so tempting but I can only have 1 at that time. I decided on raspberry cake simply because I wanted the sourness and I was glad that I really did a right choice. The mocha tasted standard, good for me. I especially love the cake to go with my mocha. A bit sourness and not to sweet, I was very pleased with my raspberry cake.


The Providore
Address: 333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery, 02-05, Singapore 238897
Tel: + 65 6732 1565
Opertaing Hours: Daily from 9am until 11pm, including public holidays
Website | Facebook

No comments: