Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Capitol Restaurant

I know this restaurant since young, one of the oldest restaurant in Sibu. I had been here several time but can't really remember the taste. It should be nice else it won't survive for so long. I had lunch there lately because of its famous kampua. Kampua although is very common food that usually not serve in restaurant but some restaurants do have it on menu.

Stir Fried Kampua - the kampua is fried and topped with gravy. Tasted like yee mee I had in KL. Tasted ok but too salty.

Famous Kampua - tasted good but I feel some other place may have the same standard.

Fried Pak Kut -  a type of local vegetables which I like it too, same family with milliam but softer and not crunchy.  Tasted nice but too salty.

Fried Tofu Salad - tasted nice, they use Japanese sesame sauce and that added a lot of flavour. The fried tofu itself average.

Steam dumplings (RM1.5+ each) - tasted average.

No comments: