Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ah Ching Kopitiam 阿清茶室

I was here because I saw an interesting war tan hor (fried kway teow with egg gravy) on facebook. I came with high expectation but left with great disappointment. The picture I saw on Sibu JiaTaoTao was really tempting but I am not sure if the chef has changed or any other reason. The version of war tan hor(RM4) as below which you can see was bad for me, tasted really not nice. I had the fried noodles soup(RM3.5), one of my favourite but tasted quite bad too. I saw a lot of people order fried stuff with dry version, may be that taste better? Kampua is all time favourite and it seems quite busy too. May be next time can try this.


Ah Ching Kopitiam 阿清茶室
Address: Ground Floor Jalan Pahlawan Lorong 7 Sibu 96000 Sarawak
(same row as Chung Bakery)

No comments: