Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sie Kai Food Stall

My favourite noodles soup in Sibu, the炒煮面(Chao Zhu Mian)Stir Fried Noodles Soup. It uses the yellow noodles. How it actually cooked? It normally stir fried the noodles with dark soy sauce then after that they cook the broth, some stall they use special broth, some only use plan water with all the ingredients(meat or prawn if have), when boiled they add in the stir-fried noodles and that is when the broth will turn to brownish colour. 

My mum said this stall have a good Chao Zhu Mian and she knew I love it, so she brought me here. The Chao Zhu Mian at Sie Kai not disappointed me. It tasted good and there is addition of egg in the noodles which normally not found at other stalls.


Sie Kai Food Stall
Address: Central Market Sibu, Stall 112

No comments: