Friday, August 9, 2013

iBake有间面包坊

1st thing that attracts me is the design of the bakery shop, I like such design. The 2nd is my sister recommendation. She hasn't try it but she saw on Facebook recommended it is special bakery shop.

They sells most French pastries. You can see such type of bakery all over in KL, but in Subu I guess is a new try. The time when I visited they just opened for a month.  There isn't much choice of the bread and pastries, no cake too. I asked the lady in the shop, she said she is trying to arrange the cake selling starting from September 2013. However if you want to book any cake with them you can contact them at their number and let them know your preference.  They can help you to find your preferable cake.

We choose the Chocolate Danish, the best seller in the shop and the Enoki Quiche(RM2.80). All tasted good but the price consider high if you compare with the bakery in Sibu. The main attraction - some pastries is not the common one we see at any bakery in Sibu.  They bring in new French pastries idea.


iBake有间面包坊
Address: LORONG WONG KING HUO 3, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak
Tel: 084-312 808

No comments: