Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Prata Raya

There used to have Ah Mei to serve good prata and nasi briyani inside AMK Hub. I am not too sure about other branch but at least AMK one tasted good. After renovation, it is gone but friend told me it moved to where the Old Chang Kee was last time.

I only tried it few months later after its renovation and found this is not Ah Mei. It is still selling prata but replaced with Prata Raya. I love teh tarik and prata so much. So how is the prata tasted? Not my kind of liking, not cripsy and tasted average but if I have prata craving and find no other place, I will still come here. The fried chicken is not crispy and it was cold. The teh tarik tasted not really good but my friend feel ok for her, I can have better elsewhere. Price is reasonable and it is air-conditioned. It was getting crowded when it come to late night.

They do sell other food like murtabak etc, may be I should try that next time.


Prata Raya
Address: AMK Hub, 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #01-38/39, Ang Mo Kio, 569933

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should try teh bing