Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons

Finally I was here. Wanted to visit their branch at Tanjong Pagar but there is always long queue. Reached around 7:15pm and surprisingly it is still empty. However, when reaching 7:30pm to 8pm, it was full house. The queue if compare to the outlet at Tanjong Pagar, it is shorter.  Probably because of the spaces it has compare to there.

I ordered my Autumn Ramen because it has mushrooms in it. My friend got the staff recommended Summer Ramen. Another got the King Ramen. We all topped up for $4 for its all in special ramen.

We tasted each other soup base and found thw summer and autumn seems to have similar soup base just summet is spicy but the spiciness to here consider very light. King Ramen has more strong flavour, not too sure is it because my friend choose to have stronger base soup as me and another friend choose normal.  Overall I like the soup base and all the ingredients on top of the ramen.  The char siew was rralky good. The eggs kind of disappointed as not soft boiled enough. The yolk seems almost 80% done. I sti pefer the less boiled one. The noodles is the one I like but slightly thicker. Same as other Keisuke Ramen shop, there is free flow of eggs and bean sprouts in sesame oil. I had extra eggs and lot of bean sprouts as I really love this vegetables.

Overall I was satisfied with my Ramen. Next time when I comw I will want to try the Spring Ramen, cheese and basil om ramen, sounds like weird combination, a very new type of ramen.


Autum Ramen, Pork mince with bonito flavour and fried mixed mushrooms($12.90++) with All Toppings(additional of $4++).  I love everything of this ramen.


Summer Ramen, spicy minced pork($13.90++) with All Toppings(additional of $4++).  It tasted quite similar to the autum version just with spicy broth.


King Ramen($13.90++) with All Toppings(additional of $4++). All-in version for the 4 season, my 2 friends actually love this more.


The 2 season ramen that we missed are Spring: Basil and parmesan cheese (S$11.90++) and Winter (S$10.90++): pork broth ramen. The ramen served in the bowl on the different theme as you can see below, there are 5 types of bowl which the kanji 4 season was printed in the bowl, Spring(春), Summer(夏), Autumn(秋) and Winter(冬).


Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons
Address: 158 Rochor Road, Bugis Village (between KFC and McDonalds)
Tel: 6333 5740
Opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 11.30am to 2.30pm, 5pm to 10.30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11.30am to 10.30pm

No comments: