Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pancake Manor

I always saw this pancakes chain at almost all the city in Australia that I went, from Melbourne, Sydney to Brisbane and finally we decided we should try this out since it looks nice and famous. The branch that we went open for 24 hours and the interior is very nice. I like the church feel. It was originally a church before it turn into the restaurant.



You can view the menu HERE.

I got the lunch set which is $13++ per person with a choice of Entree Crepe and Single pancake with ice-cream and maple syrup. I took Chicken and fresh mushrooms in a creamy sauce with special herb tomato sauce and salsa. The savory crepe is good and the pancake is really nice. Very soft and fluffy, tasted really good. No wonder I saw it everywhere I went.



Hot 'n' Troppo - Two buttermilk pancakes with roasted walnuts, grilled banana, cream, chocolate ice-cream and chocolate sauce. Same as the original pancake but with different ice-cream and sauce. Nice!


Pancake Manor
Address: 18 Charlotte St, Brisbane CBD, 4000
Operating Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
*Closed Christmas Day only
Tel: (07) 3221 6433

Website: http://www.pancakemanor.com.au/

No comments: