Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hifumi Japanese Restaurant

Another Japan franchise opens its branch oversea at new wing of Singapore Plaza. It attracts me because of the tempted meals set display outside its restaurant and they provide all you can eat appetiser bar.

The main courses are good but I love the appetiser  ar more. There are total 11 types of Japanese appetisers for you to choose from and they changed some appetiser so I thought I had tried 13 or more kinds of appetiser  The main course set meal start from $11.90++ and you can get free flow of drink with additional $1.99++.

I had the itame chicken set. I love it, there are fried chicken which is tender,  fried sweet potatoes, carrot, different colour of capsicums and other vegetables, the dish is presented well. My friend ordered other main courses as shown in the picture.  The curry soup with prawn according to one friend, that is super nice. The rest are good too.

Now lets talk about the appetiser bar. I was so excited to try them out. Mini chawanmuchi is soft and silky, I had 2 , probably because I like eggs much. The walnut pumpkin salad is great but I cannot have more as too popular.  They then replaced with sweet potatoes salad. Nice too but I still prefer the pumpkin one. There are other salad like jelly fish, cucumber with sesame sauce, brocolli with fish sauce, macaroni with eggs and mayonnaise & fruits cocktail as dessert. Japan sesame sauce is great with any kind of ingredients so no doubt the salad is superb. They had soba with some sauce, it kind of too soft for me and the sauce tasted light and a bit weird. The cheese sauce with assorted vegetables will tasted better if the cheese is richer. Agedashi Takoyaki and sweet potatoes fries tasted average. Taufu with minced meat is very nice too. I dun have much space else I think I will eat more. There were some dishes I did not try as feel not tempted like Onion Steak which is the new item and want to save it for others.


Hifumi Japanese Restaurant
68 Orchard Road
#04-68 Plaza Singapura
Tel: 63384712

No comments: