Thursday, May 16, 2013

Din Tai Fung(Nex)

I dun really like to go Din Tai Fung as it is always long queue and waiting time. So I tried to avoid this restaurant, but that doesn't means that the food is bad, instead certain food are all quite good.

It is ranked as one of the world’s Top Ten Best Restaurants by The New York Times, Din Tai Fung has its roots dating back to Taiwan 40 years ago. With its famous signature xiao long baos (steamed pork dumplings) and heart-warming steamed chicken soup, this Taiwanese restaurant has been making well everywhere.


Hot & Sour Soup - My favourite soup, I just like the taste.

Braised Beef Noodle Soup 
Steamed Vegetable Dumplings - Favorite dish for my vegetarian colleague.

Stir-fried Dou Miao with Garlic - This is a very simple dish, yet it is delicious

Steamed Pork Dumplings(Xiao Long Bao) - This is a must order stuff when we visit Dim Tai Fung. Although I am not a fan but my friends, they are!!
Fried Rice with Eggs - Din Tai Fung really has very nice fried rice, it is so fragrant and tasted really good. Don't look down on this, although it only fried with egg and some green onion but thumb up for this. If you dun know what to order, just go for this, it will never be wrong.

Din Tai Fung
Address: Nex, 23 Serangoon Central #B1-10 Singapore 556083 
Tel: +65 6634 7787

No comments: