Wednesday, May 8, 2013

777 Food Center

My supper on a Friday night when rushing to JB. I had BBQ chicken wings, satay, fried lala and  粿條仔。Fried lala(a type of clam) is so tasty with the sauce.  Chicken Satay - Nice!! Meat is tender and marinated well


粿條仔- First try, taste ok but this will not be my 1st choice compare with other food. 粿條仔 is like Keuy Chap in Singapore, just the kway Tiow size if different and also the soup. SG one is flat and fat while MY one is flat but thin. The soup SG one taste more like 卤汁, while MY one seems have a bit herb taste. As for other ingredients they are almost the same pig organs, taofu and pork. I like the SG style pork more as it is 卤肉 while MY one taste like tatse not enough.


BBQ Chicken Wings - average but as I like it so still great!


Fried Lala (RM18)- This is so delicious and I think I can finish all by my own. It is cooked with chili and the wok hei is enough. Tasted really good.



Claypot rice - personally feel this is not dry enough, I like the way it is a bit burn(may be not healthy) as it will bring out more aroma. Taste average and understand from my friend, this is one of the best selling too.


Nasi Briyani Rendang Chicken(RM6) - It is stated that the recipe seems coming from Melaka. I personally like the rendang and sambal, if you are here at 777, I would recommend you to try out this.


BBQ Stingray(RM22) - my all time favourite, I seems seeing this in Singapore but cannot recall on the taste. The version at 777 is quite good, with the generous amount of the vegetables.


777 Food Center
Adddress: Restoran 777 Food Centre, Jalan Perkasa 4, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Johor Bahru,Malaysia 

No comments: