Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Salted Caramel

There are so many ice-cream shops at upper Thomson, at least 6 at the same area. We cannot try so many so we choose 1 and went in. Why this shop? Because the name is interesting. 

Since the shop named as Salted Caramel, for sure I wanted to try this. We were not sure whether this is signature, we suppose it is. I got waffles topped with salted caramel & rum and raisin ice-cream. My friend love salted caramel. At first I am thinking salty and sweet will taste a bit weird but it apparently quite nice.

Rum & raisin just nice for me as I am not alcoholic but I think for the rest who love alcohol taste, this may be just too normal as less alcohol taste.




Salted Caramel
Address: 246G Upper Thomson Road
Tel: 6753 1718
Website: http://www.saltedcaramel.sg/

No comments: