Monday, October 8, 2012

Dim Tai Fung (RCT)

This is really famous. You will always see the long queue at any outlets. I personally do not really prefer Din Tai Fung, one of the reason being less choices another is the long queuing time.


This appertiser consider good. Vegetables with sesame. The Prawn wanton soup is good too, the prawn is fresh and soup base is nice.



Their famous egg fried rice which is very famous and my friend always get this for the dinner. The fried rice is fragrant and tasted good. The minced meat noodles is average.



Xia Long Bao, another famous stuff at this restaurant, almost everyone will order. I am not xiao long bao fan, so it is just nice for me. My friend said if compare with others, Din Tai Fung consider having standard, she is the master of Xiao Long Bao.


Raffles City Shopping Centre
Address: 252 North Bridge Road #B1-08 Singapore 179103
Tel: +65 6336 6369
Website: http://www.dintaifung.com.sg

No comments: