Wednesday, June 6, 2012

AMK Hub Snack

If you have no idea on what to have for your breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper, you may drop by AMK Hub Basement snack bar. There are variety for you to choose.

The famous durian pancake, Taiwan/Korean/Japanese snacks, different kind of bread and drinks, all kind for you to choose.

Yummi Bites sell all the fried hawker food, like fried banana, fried sweet potatoes and so on. I bought fried banana for $1. The banana tasted really nice but it is too oily for me.


I am attarched by the bau here, so decided to give a try as I saw many customer as well.  I tried their signature 生煎包 and char siew bao. Both tasted good, will be back for it. They also sale dim sum and some kuih.



AMK Hub Basement Snack
Address: 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #B2 Ang Mo Kio Hub, Singapore

No comments: