Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Steakout

Met a couple friend staying at Victoria Hotel and I knew they were tired for long hour flight so I chose to just eat at the western restaurant which same level as the hotel lobby. It was crowded on the day we visited, probably due to there was a birthday celebration and they occupied half of the restaurant.

They have the concept like Botak Jones and Aston, where you can choose your own side dishes. Great thing about dining here is they don't have GST and Service charge.

I got the Sirloin Steak[200grams]($19.90) with fruits salad and onion rings. I personally feel the steak tasted quite nice and I made the right choice on the side dishes. My friend had BBQ chicken($8.90) which she felt that is just normal.


Steakout
Address: #01-01, 89 Victoria Street, Singapore, Singapore 188017
Tel: 6720 8103
Operating Hours: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm

No comments: