Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

I visited Coffee Bean quite often, one of our favourite meet up point if we want to have coffee or cake and is very convenient as it has many branches island-wide.

They had been introduced the breakfast, lunch and dinner for quite sometime. You can now find the Beanstro - the all day dining bistro concept. The menu looks interested to me when one day I suddenly browse through that. I got Salmon Brioche Egg Benedict Set($12.5) for lunch. All the set come with a cup of daily brewed coffee or tea. You can top up $2 for the latte. I felt the smoked salmon have quite fishy taste. I like the brioche and feel good to go with egg. Quite disappointed with the poached egg because it was over cooked. The egg yolk was almost done. The hollandaise sauce was great so that fixed my need.
My friend had Tomato Herb Fusilli Set ($11.90)


We added a Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake ($6.30) for after meal dessert. I had tried this before and like the raspberry fiiling although it is a bit too sweet for me.


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Address: 10 Eunos Road
#01-01 Singapore Post Centre
Singapore 408600
Tel: 6748 4441

No comments: