Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Oriole Cafe and Bar

I was wondering around orchard for lunch and I suddenly recall of this restaurant. I had passed by many time but the restaurant name was blocked by the trees hence I did not notice it is not only a bar but also cafe. It is located at the Pan Pacific Serviced Suite and just right beside the 313@Somerset. So the nearest MRT is Somerset.


They have weekday lunch set which is $19++ with 1 appertiser, 1 main course and drink. They cannot change the drink to the coffee I want even with top-up, so I decided to go for ala-carte order. I had my Cafe Latte($5.50++), tasted average. Salmon Egg Benedict($19++), I like it overall, however it will be better if the egg yolk can be more running. The combination of the salmon, eggs and english muffin are great.


Oriole Cafe and Bar
Address: 96 Somerset Rd, #01-01 S238163
Tel: 6238 8348

No comments: